Wire mesh for EMI shielding
Metal meshes from GKD are used in optical components, buildings and systems to provide shielding from electromagnetic radiation.
For strict demands on shielding effectiveness and visual transparency in display windows, shielding meshes were developed that display absolutely uniform black coloration and high damping values. An array of wire meshes made of copper or bronze are available for shielding electromagnetic waves in rooms and non-optical systems.
For applications in the field of shielding technology, we produce special meshes for optical applications, wire mesh for installation in composite materials or other material systems, as well as metal meshes for use in the construction industry.
Benefits for EMI shielding
- Effective shielding of electromagnetic radiation
- High optical transparency (> 80%)
- Absolutely homogeneous black coloration
- Mesh widths up to 2 m for large formats
- Lightweight mesh for composite materials
- Mechanically robust mesh for the construction industry