Metal mesh filter for polymer filtration
Metal meshes from GKD are used on all production lines for the manufacturing and processing of extruded plastics. Applications range from recycling of plastics, right through to ultrafine filtration in microfibers or critical cellulose-based applications.
For particularly effective fine filtration, we use optimized plain dutch weave meshes. Besides exact filtration, these display additional positive effects in the treatment of gels. Multiple cleaning steps ensure the highest level of cleanliness in the wire mesh screens and filter elements we produce.
For the plastics and fiber industry, we produce optimized wire meshes for low differential pressure and a long service life, filter screens and filter discs for applications in spinnerets, filter cartridges, as well as filter belts for filter belt changers and test sieves for pressure filter tests as per EN 13900-5.
Benefits for polymer filtration
- Optimized plain dutch weaves (ODW) for precise filtration and low differential pressure
- Good gel treatment
- High level of cleanliness
- Individual geometries and structures
- Filter belts for all filter belt changers
- Filters for all screen changers and filter systems